The samarium doped flow tubes are used in the laser cavity of pumped solid-state laser systems such as laser metrology，beauty equipment IPL devices and so on.
Rare earth glass has special applications in the fields of infrared optical glass and colored optical glass due to its high refraction and low dispersion. The samarium-doped glass flow tubes can block the undesired UV radiation and parasitic lasing. As the 1064nm wavelength coming from the lamp can interfere with the 1064nm wavelength created when pumping the Neodymium in the crystal, samarium doped flow tubes can avoid such issue very well.
After all process is finished, a chemical curing will be processed to strengthen the glass.
We can custom manufacture the samarium-doped glass laser flow tubes. Welcome to contact us for more information!
• Inner Diameter: 2-40 mm,+/-0.05-0.1mm
• Length: 10-130mm, +/-0.05-0.1mm
• Adapted edge cladding glasses on request.
• Other size samarium doped flow tubes are designed and manufactured upon the customer’s request.
• Beauty equipment IPL devices
• Engaged in R&D of solid-state lasers for laser metrology.
• Medical/Cosmetic Laser
• High Power Applications
• LIDAR (long distance measurement)
For stock parts, we will ship out within one week. For customized parts, please contact us for more information. If you are in urgent need, we will arrange in priority.